FOREX - MAJOR PAIRS:
FOREX - MAJOR CROSSES:
DAILY FOREX SIGNALS SERVICE
Growth Aces is leading independent economic research. We provide financial market analysis, economic forecasts and trading strategies for forex and precious metals investors. Our customers are both individuals and bussinesses. Create your account and get access to our daily newsletter.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
FOREX - MAJOR PAIRS:
FOREX - MAJOR CROSSES:
EUR/USD: Markets ignored Fed balance sheet normalization hints
Macroeconomic overview: Federal Reserve officials said they...
EUR/USD: Will Fed trigger some profit taking today?
Macroeconomic overview: With no action expected on interest rates at the...
USD/JPY: New board members agree BOJ is farm from exit strategy
Macroeconomic overview: Bank of Japan board members discussed...
JOIN THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!
GET SUPPORT FROM PROFESSIONAL TRADERS AND ECONOMISTS!
We offer you daily Forex signals for following pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, NZD/USD
and major crosses:
EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/CAD, GBP/JPY, CHF/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/JPY
We offer you daily Precious Metals Signals for:
Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium
Our VIP subscribers should expect to receive forex and precious metals trading signals updates at least twice a day. We will send you:
We trade only in line with macroeconomic fundamentals, which is the best (and probably the only) way to make profits in forex or precious metals market, especially in the long term. Our economists constantly analyze all economic indicators and can predict medium-term trends.
Our macroeconomic research enables you to see fundamental changes on forex and precious metals markets. We provide in-depth analysis of economic indicators resulting from our knowledge, experience, advanced statistics and quantitative tools. Follow our daily market analyses and be always one step ahead of other traders!
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE:
A sample daily forex signals table for major pairs
A sample daily forex signals table for major crosses:
A sample daily precious metals signals table:
Updated tables will be emailed to you at least twice a day. If anything extraordinary happens, we will send an additional update!
It is usually reasonable to divide your portfolio into two parts: the core investment part and the satellite speculative part. The core part is the one you would want to make profit with in the long-term thanks to the long-term trend in price changes. Such an approach is a clear investment as you are bound to keep your position opened for a considerable amount of time in order to realize the profit. The speculative part is quite the contrary. You would open a speculative position with short-term gains in your mind and with the awareness that even though potentially more profitable than investments, speculation is also way more risky. In typical circumstances investments should account for 60-90% of your portfolio, the rest being speculative positions. This way, you may enjoy a possibly higher rate of return than in the case of putting all of your money into investment positions and at the same time you may not have to be afraid of severe losses in the short term.
How to read these tables?
1. Support/Resistance - three closest important support/resistance levels
2. Position/Trading Idea:
BUY/SELL - It means we are looking to open LONG/SHORT position at the Entry Price. If the order is filled we will set the suggested Target and Stop-loss level.
LONG/SHORT - It means we have already taken this position at the Entry Price and expect the rate to go up/down to the Target level.
3. Stop-Loss/Profit Locked In - Sometimes we move the stop-loss level above (in case of LONG) or below (in case of SHORT) the Entry price. This means that we have locked in profit on this position.
4. Risk Factor - green "*" means high level of confidence (low level of uncertainty), grey "**" means medium level of confidence, red "***" means low level of confidence (high level of uncertainty)
5. Position Size (forex)- position size suggested for a USD 10,000 trading account in mini lots. You can calculate your position size as follows: (your account size in USD / USD 10,000) * (our position size). You should always round the result down. For example, if the result was 2.671, your position size should be 2 mini lots. This would be a great tool for your risk management!
Position size (precious metals) - position size suggested for a USD 10,000 trading account in units. You can calculate your position size as follows: (your account size in USD / USD 10,000) * (our position size).
6. Profit/Loss on recently closed position (forex) - is the amount of pips we have earned/lost on recently closed position. The amount in USD is calculated on the assumption of suggested position size for USD 10,000 trading account.
Profit/Loss on recently closed position (precious metals) - is profit/loss we have earned/lost per unit on recently closed position. The amount in USD is calculated on the assumption of suggested position size for USD 10,000 trading account.
But our forex signals service is not only a strategies table - you will get much more, including commentaries, analyses and forecasts from our economists.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO START PROFITING FROM OUR FOREX SIGNALS SERVICE?